Many of ICOM’s regular customers hire us to manage their overall project on a “turnkey” basis. Our Bay Area turnkey construction service team members are well versed in the management tools necessary for organizing and successfully completing your project. We thrive on the responsibilities and challenges involved in designing, managing, and executing highly complicated and demanding projects that require a significant degree of detail and coordination. Examples of such turnkey service projects include:
- Projects requiring a high level of MEP (mechanical, electrical, plumbing) coordination
- Process equipment installation
- HVAC, process piping, and plumbing renovation
- Biotech and pharmaceutical laboratory construction and equipment installation
- Solar and emerging technology facilities
- Server farms and data centers
Our Bay Area turnkey service team members also have experience in general building design and construction, having completed projects including whole office spaces, corporate cafés and kitchen facilities, and manufacturing plants. Contact us to partner with our turnkey construction service team today, and don’t forget to ask us about our turnkey HVAC solutions.