Complex systems can create complex, expensive problems and considerable downtime. The best way to keep minor system predicaments from turning into major expenses is with a custom planned HVAC preventive maintenance. Our wide breadth of experience ranges from full-service turnkey design/build projects, to commercial HVAC maintenance service, to the installation of exotic process piping. That means we have a working knowledge of virtually any type of facilities system problem you are likely to encounter. ICOM uses that knowledge and experience to custom tailor comprehensive Bay Area HVAC preventative maintenance programs to each individual client. ICOM functions just like a member of your team, working with you to reduce costs, extend equipment life, reduce downtime, control energy use and optimize your equipment performance.
As your partner, ICOM is prepared to perform HVAC maintenance services 24 hours a day, in case of emergency. Our custom preventative maintenance program will take care of your HVAC, refrigeration, process, and control / building automation systems.
- Planned Preventive Maintenance Agreements
- Emergency Repairs
- Equipment Replacement, Refurbishing and Redesign
- Control System Design, Installation and Troubleshooting
- Compressor Inspection and Overhaul
- Evaporative Cooling Systems
- Annual Inspection and Repair of Centrifugal Chillers
- Boiler Service, Repair and Installation
- Water Treatment of Open and Closed Systems
- Water and Air Balancing
- Environmental Chamber Maintenance and Repair
- Cascade System Maintenance and Repair
- Evaporative Condensers / Swamp Coolers
- Annual Inspections of Screw Compressors
- Energy Management System Design and Installation
Contact us for more information about our Bay Area HVAC preventive maintenance.